Comic of the Month

Comic of the Month
xkcd by Randall Munroe

Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Have My Assignment!

I now know I will be teaching in Ehime, Japan - specifially in the town of Uchiko.

It looks like a beautiful place and I am so happy because they have mountains! Where there's mountains, there's rock, and where there's rock... :D

I have been emailing back and forth with my RA and PA (regional and prefectural advisors) trying to understand my position and what I should prepare for. I have been sent a packet of information for JET's living in Ehime (thank you!!) and while all the information is overwhelming, I am very thankful for it because - from what I've heard from other friends in the program - the amount of helpful information participants receive before arriving varies greatly.

So excited!! (and very very nervous...)

No comments: