Comic of the Month

Comic of the Month
xkcd by Randall Munroe

Friday, December 28, 2007

Updates


Hey Everyone. Couple new things worth mentioning. First: while uploading pics of Uchiko's Christmas Festival, I stumbled across two folders of photos that I had completely forgotten about (one from my road trip to Kochi City in November and the other from the Moon-Viewing Festival way back in September). So, I have a slew of recent posts. Another reminder: if you'd like to see photos of my students or other random adorable children, you need to sign up for Flickr. It's completely free, but I restrict access to photos of children for safety reasons. I need to add you to my contacts if you'd like to see them all (and believe me, these kids are the cutest things ever; you should see them).

Also, Paul had the idea of starting an Uchiko English site where our teachers (or anyone else who's interested) can ask questions, find useful links, etc. I was thinking it would be a cool way for folks back home (*cough* Mom *cough*) to ask questions of our teachers here. They really want to practice their English skills and need more contacts willing to chat with them. American teachers would obviously make wonderful pen pals, but if any of you have a question, my JT's would love to hear them. The new site is:

www.uchikoenglishcorner.blogspot.com

That's about it for now. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that I'll get a chance to chat with ya soon. :)

No comments: