Comic of the Month

Comic of the Month
xkcd by Randall Munroe

Friday, April 25, 2008

Road Trip!!

So excited, but so nervous! I am going to the Fuji Rock Festival in July with some of my friends, but decided to stop and see a few things along the way.

The Game Plan:

1. Bus from Uchiko to Kyoto
- tour around Kyoto for a few days

2. Catch train to Osaka
- tour around Osaka for a day

3. Take Fuji Rock tour bus from Osaka to Naeba
- camping at the festival for 3 days

4. Take tour bus back to Osaka
- tour around a bit more and/or recover from festival

5. Bus home from Osaka to Uchiko



View Larger Map


I'm looking into hostels in the area now (after ending up in a top-of-the-line castle-like hotel last time I let the travel agency book me a "budget room", I'm doing this one on my own). Here's hoping I can actually pull this off!!

here are some pictures of last year's festival on the Japanese site:

http://www.fujirockfestival.com/history/photos.asp

No comments: