Comic of the Month

Comic of the Month
xkcd by Randall Munroe

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I FOUND A SIGNAL!!

Ok. I am currently sitting at a Starbucks in downtown Naha (capitol of Okinawa) tapping into a very weak wireless signal. Everyone around me is staring at me like I'm crazy (I have yet to see anyone working on a laptop in public anywhere), but I am so happy because I finally get a chance to post! Yeah, it took us 40 minutes by bus to get into the city, and about another 30 minutes to walk to this exact Starbucks, but if this is the only place I can find a signal I will make sure to make my way back at least once more before I leave. :)

There's more I could write about our adventures today, but my battery's dying, the signal could go at any moment, and Alex is ready to kill me, so I'm just going to upload my pics and hope to make it back soon..... ja mata!!!

No comments: